Below we propose possible sectors for the project activities. to be agreed with you.
All our proposed internship activities are organized taking into consideration the training needs of the participants, completing their preparation and promoting a transversal and integrated vision of professional realities, favoring the understanding of sectoral opportunities and criticalities and the skills required to enter the labour market.
Our main activities include:
- the conception of an innovative project;
- identification of training needs;
- the identification of strategic objectives with the collaboration of all the entities involved;
- the organization of resources and tools suitable for the project to be implemented;
- feasibility analysis,
- implementation and follow up.
Internships in companies for professional training which are financed by the Erasmus + Program, or by the European Social Fund or by national, regional and local funds, do not involve any cost for the host companies.
The host company profile is available to offer tutor supervision to the trainee. Internships in companies are legally regulated through official European documents (learning agreement, quality commitment, Europass certificate) signed by the parties involved (educational institution / training center, trainee, host company).